Fairey News 43

Post General discussion topics here.

This forum is openly readable by anyone, whether a member of the Fairey Owners Club or not.

The statements and opinions published on this forum are those of the Author and not necessarily those of the Fairey Owners' Club Committee
Midnight Blue
Commodore

Fairey News 43

Post by Midnight Blue »

I know many of you will have received your copy of Fairey News, despite the postal strikes.
I am afraid there is a typo on Page 5 in the article FOC WhatsApp.
If you would like to be included in any of the WhatsApp groups please email your name and mobile phone number to the FOC email address which is faireyowners25@gmail.com, NOT faireyownersclub25@gmail.com as noted in the article
I hope you enjoy this edition and have a very merry Christmas.
Regards
Paul

EWV
Bosun

Re: Fairey News 43

Post by EWV »

Excellent edition of Fairey News, lots of varied and interesting articles, most enjoyable read. Part two of the Hercules story is still anticipated........!!

PeterCharleston
Sub-Lieutenant

Post by PeterCharleston »

Another superb volume, arrived on Christmas Eve, fantastic job, many many thanks, Peter

mps
Bosun

Post by mps »

Thank you to all involved. Really excellent production with great content. Enjoyed by many of the family over Christmas. I found the read was enhanced even further when munching a mince pie and quaffing a glass of mulled wine….